23 May 2016

New direction?

I've bought a house

Holy frick I've grown up.


I'm in the house coming up to two months. So yes - there's been some changes in my life!
Myself and my other-half were house hunting just over a year when we found our house. There's some work that's need to be done such as to rip out the kitchen, replace the heating (back boiler - it's really old stuff!) put an extension on and all that kind of fun stuff. Needless to say summer this year will be stressful.

I'm thinking of updating you all with house stuff on this as this is something that I really want to keep track of and it will help me keep focused on. Although this blog has been mainly about beauty related products - it's blog blog and I'll write whatever the hell I want to write. Haha!

It's something that I'm interested in and it's something I would like to share with my readers. I'm looking at posting the odd beauty related post but I want to add the odd home update and maybe simple DIY? I'm not totally confident about the DIY bit - as I can build iKea furniture...that's about it!

When we first moved in I got my boyfriend to take some photo's of the house so we can have some before photo's to compare to the after.

What do you guys think? Would you be interested in reading about this?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig