30 May 2014

What's in my make up bag? | Work Edition

What's in my make up bag work edition

I always find it fascinating to see what people take in their make up bags for on the go. It gives a good idea of what kind of skin they have and what they may need to rely on more. My make up bag for work and to be honest for most daily use doesn't really change too often. Normally a lippie and a face powder. So what do I carry around in mine?

Victoria secret make up bag
Victoria Secret Make Up Bag
Cosmetics for what is in my make up bag

Bourjois rouge edition
I love a bright lip in work especially when I don't have a lot going in with my eye make up. Sometimes if I'm not going for a bright - stand out lip I'll use a bit of lip gloss or vaseline. I've just been loving the Rouge Edition range from Bourjois. Great colours and really comfortable on the lips.
Lush and nivea hand cream
I find in work the soap in the loo to be really drying on my hands, so I always have to make sure there's hand cream near by so these are currently the ones I'm carrying around with me :) The lush one is nice but I find it's a bit messy with the screw cap lid. The nivea hand cream is easily absorbed into the skin. Both these hand creams feel quite similar on the skin and both smell quite pleasant.
Chanel chance perfume
Yup, there's about 2 or 3 days worth of perfume left in this. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is clean fresh scent. I accidentally picked this one up instead of the normal Chance by Chanel but it was a happy mistake as I went through it pretty quick!
MAC MSF natural light and kabuki
Do I need to explain my obsession with MAC's MSF Natural? I think not. It's just my number one powder. I don't have anything that compares to it!

What do you have in your make up bag?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig