16 April 2014

Review & Video: MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream

MAC Beauty Balm Prep + Prime MAC Beauty Balm Prep + Prime



I picked up this BB cream last August so I've  had a good run at trying it out. I purchased it on the way to Barcelona last year for around €30 in the Airport. I don't remember reading any reviews on it so I thought well I might as well give it a go!

I got it in the shade light. It comes in a 40mls squeeze tube (like the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation) with sn SPF of 35. I find  I like both using it with my fingers and my brushes. Primarily my Sigma F80 -link / F84 - link. It buffs nicely into the skin. Comparing to some BB's this gives a medium coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I wore the BB in the below video without any concealer (yes, was having a good skin day and I was embracing it!) but I normally pair it with MAC pro longwear concealer in NW15. A match made in heaven :)

The shade is perfect! I always have a terrible time with choosing shades and I often get it wrong....a lot of the time. It's a thing that most fair girls do have trouble finding the right shade. I've worn this for 12hour shifts in work and it lasts. Towards the end of the day I noticed some shine on my forehead, but then again I don't always top up with powder as I don't like to look too cakey! I wore this out on St.Patricks day and well being in warm pubs and out all day it lasted :)

Below is my first ever youtube video featuring me talking about the BB cream - can you tell I was nervous at the start? Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig