27 April 2014

Review: L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Colour Riche

LOreal liquid lipsticks


Gold Packaging



At the start of this year I told myself I wasn't to buy any more make up.

This didn't work.

A few weeks ago I picked up these new liquid lipsticks from L'Oreal Paris in Boots during a 3 for 2 offer so naturally I couldn't get anything less than three. My first impression when I got them, just judging from the packaging I thought they were going to be something similar to the L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain SplashIn America they call them Wet Shine Gloss you can read my review here - link 

These Liquid Lipsticks has similar gold packaging with a doe foot applicator which could be mistaken for the stain splash. I picked up three shades. 201 Rose Symphony, 500 Molto Mauve & 401 Fuschia Drama.

Rose Symphony Loreal liqiud lipstick extraordinaire
Rose Symphony is a coral based rose colour. This just screams spring/summer. Imagine a gorgeous sun kissed tan with dewy skin and a pop of this colour on this lips.

Molto Mauve Loreal liquid lipstick
Molto Mauve is a muted purple/blue toned mauve which is a more "work appropriate" shade. I find it's not a million miles away from the natural cool tone of my lips.

Fuschia Drama Loreal extraordinaire liquid lipstick
Fuschia Drama is just one of those fun colours. It's a bluish/purple toned fuschia pink. It is one of those "girls night out" kinda colours.

Swatches Loreal liquid lipstick
Swatch: Molto Mauve, Rose Symphony & Fuschia Drama
I'm one of those girls who doesn't stick to the rules of when to wear any shade of lipstick. I would wear any of these colours in the office. 

These lipsticks have a creamy texture and they don't last long on the lips. After eating or drinking the lipstick is going transfer and will easily wear away, however they are not marketed to be a long wearing lipstick. I'm tempted to look up more shades, but these three shades are quite versatile in my opinion. The sensible side of me, tells me that I don't need any more lipsticks. The make up junkie and beauty blogger side of me is saying I don't have enough. On boots.ie they are retailing for €13.49. Are you tempted yet? I think their 3 for 2 offer is still going on so you could pick up a good deal!

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? What colours have you got?

Oh and here's a video I did on them :)



Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig