06 January 2014

Review: Primark Beauty Instant Nail Polish Remover

primark penneys nail polish remover
€2 Penneys

Ever since Bourjois realised the "Magic Nail" polish remover - link the blog posts popped up like there was never going to be an end to it. I'm trying to be a bit more savvy with my money so I choose to not buy nail polish remover until my current nail polish remover was empty.

Just before Christmas I picked this up in Penneys (Primark) for €2. Like the Bourjois one, this has very similar design. There's a sponge inside the bottle with a whole for you to pop your finger in, give it a few twists and nail polish is removed, quick and easy!
Years ago my mum used to have a similar design bottle of nail polish remover and she used to just top it up with nail polish remover. In penneys you can also buy a bottle of the polish remover but you will need cotton pads to remove.
This is super handy to have in the house, or in work. What I love about it is that there's no cotton pads smelling of nail polish remover in the bin to stink up the bin in work or at home!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig