12 November 2013

Review: Collection Work the Colour Eye Shadow Pencil - Vanilla Sky

Collection Eye Shadow Pencil Vanilla Sky
Collection eye shadow pencil vanilla sky swatch



I picked up this shadow pencil from collection (formally Collection 2000), as I'm currently running low on my beloved Urban Decay primer potion and trying to drag it out as long as possible. I've never really gotten into using pencils as bases but I thought I'd give this one a go!

This pencil is creamy and applies smoothly. A little goes a long way. You have to work fast with this pencil as sets and you can't move it with out removing it. Using it as a base, apply a little then smear it out. The pencil is a little thick for applying on the brow bone for me, as I got some in my brow hairs - but it comes out. You will have to sharpen once as this is not a screw up pencil, which it would be nice if it was (collection if you are reading this, hint hint!) if you have a wide pencil sharpener it'll be no problem, but if you are like me you will have to "root it out". It was a perfect colour for me to try out at the start as it can go under any shadow.

This stuff lasts all night and a during a 12 hour shift in work. After I did this swatch for the photo I showed my boyfriend how hard it was to remove by simply trying to rub off. Had to be removed with a cotton pad soaked in BioDerma. I am interested in trying out more colours. I picked this up for during a 3 for 2 on make up in Boots, the price would have been €4.58.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig