Review: Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - Under Eye Concealer

seventeen phwoarr paint under eye concealer fair


My beloved Rimmel wake me up concealer was used up and I needed to find a replacement. While on the hunt for a new under eye concealer I found this in my local boots and thought I'd give it ago.

I don't normally use a "heavy duty" concealer under my eyes, but due to my shift work and sometimes only getting a few hours sleep at night this seems to be the one product that will brighten up my face for a 6am start to the day. Inside the packaging you get a decent sized mirror which is handy for applying even if you are bringing it travelling.

seventeen under eye concealer

I tend to use my ring finger with this and pat it on the required area. I have used this on blemishes and I find that it works better on only minor ones. Anything that is more noticeable you will need a heavier concealer. This is a quite thick concealer that is slightly tacky when you apply it,  but I prefer to use something like my vichy dermablendlink  for more "intense" (pigmented and or pronounced) blemishes.

seventeen under eye concealer swatch

After I set it with a  little powder I notice after a good few hours of wear this slightly creases on my eyes. I do like the initial look, but I find I have to keep an eye on it and using my finger slightly pat out the crease.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...