13 August 2013

Review: Max Factor False Lash Effect Clump Defy Mascara

I picked this mascara up a few weeks ago in Boots as I went through my collection of mascaras and discovered some just needed to be thrown out. Mascara is only meant to be used within 3 months of opening, but I'm sure I'm not alone in keeping mascara for a lot longer! Especially high-end mascaras!!

I loved Max Factor's False Lash effect in the past, but when Max Factor brough this one out I thought to myself, could it be that much better?

Oh boy, is it good...

By accident I bought the mascara in brown/black.

max factor clump defy mascara by false lash effect


clump defy mascara wand

I love this kind of wand, I find it gives a lot for definition to the lashes. The wand is a perfect size for my eye, and helps to really get into the base of the lashes.

The before and after photos?
before clump defy mascara
after clump defy mascara

No false lashes, just curled lashes and mascara! The before and after photos speak for themselves! I'm not a fan of brown mascara, but I just love the effect it gives to my lashes and I find myself using this mascara a lot more. If I'm wearing black eyeliner I tend to not use this as I feel you will notice the lashes are more brown than black! I can't wait to get this in black! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's great long lasting mascara and it doesn't feel crispy on my lashes. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig