28 August 2013

Review: Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge - Rouge Rayonnant 47

Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lip sticks

Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lip sticks 47


Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lip stick 47 swatch


Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lip stick 47 on lips
I've never tried anything from the L'Absolu range from Lancôme. In fact this is the first Lancôme lip stick I've tried out ever! To some this may be shocking - but hey I got caught up in the Revlon Lip Butters!

First off, the packaging is gorgeous. I love the gold detail of the Eiffel Tower with the gold rose and lip print, as it gives a romantic Parisian elegance to the collection. L'absolu rouge 047* is a medium orange based red lip stick with a slight (ever so slight) metallic effect. It's smooth to apply that has a moisturising finish to the lips which sits comfortably. Because of it's moisturising and smooth finish, after some food and something to drink you will need to think about maybe retouching up your lipstick. This is beautfiful autumn/winter shade but I would have worn this in the summer as it is a beautiful rosey coral shade. Maybe it just goes well with my pale skin tone? For me it's an all year round colour :)

The colour when I first seen it, didn't jump put at me from just looking at it. But after I applied it  to my lips with a very simple make up look I felt it really tied the whole look together. It's a beautiful bright shade, as many autumn lip stick's can be much darker this can brighten up any look. The lipsticks in the range contain active lip-plumping ingredients, which for me I failed to notice much difference on my lips.

This is part of Lancôme's L'Absolu Range and is available from select Lancôme counters.

They have a new shade Désir which you can purchase from September 2013. RRP €26

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
*PR Sample

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig