Review: Shu Uemura Lash Curlers

For the longest time I never curled my lashes. I didn't realise the impact of doing it. When I was a child I once trimmed my lashes, thankfully they grew back. Unfortunately I've one eye that has curly lashes and one eye with not so curly lashes. Weird huh?

Anyway, I have not started to curl my lashes as part of my routine. I find it makes my eyes look more awake and alert. It also makes my lashes look much bigger I think!

why you should curl your lashes

My preference for curling my lashes is the much talked about Shu Uemura lash curlers.
I bought this over a year ago in Brown Thomas for roughly around €20 and I haven't looked back. I did use a No7 lash curler that I got as part of a gift set from a very good friend, and I still have it as a back up (in case I misplace my Shu Uemra one which I have done but thankfully found again!)  I find the Shu Uemura's pad on the curlers helps create a softer curl like a slight bend of the lash, where my No7 curlers created a more of a sharp bend on the lash.

Shu Uemura Lash Curlers

I find that I have to wipe down the little pad on the curlers as eye liner can transfer on to the lashes.


There are days where rushing out the door while trying to slap on the make up and I leave out curling my lashes. The minute I've the time to myself and actually look in the mirror (normally when I get to work) I regret not curling my lashes. Especially when I need it the most on 6am starts...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...