Review: L'Oréal True Match Foundation

L'Oreal True Match #foundation #BBloggers #MadamesMadeUp #irishbbloggers #loreal


Back in September of last year I picked this up in the States. I had only tried out their mineral foundation (loose powder) and their pressed powder from the True Match section and I've loved each one. So hearing Kandee Johnson go on about how much she loves this foundation was no surprise that I wanted to try this out.

L'Oreal's True Match foundation is infamous for it's varied shades and tones of cool, neutral & warm. It has SPF 17. It gives you a beautiful meduim but buildable coverage (not completely full) and has a beautiful satin finish that doesn't dry out the skin, but if you have some patches of dry skin it will show them up. Of course anything that might need a little extra coverage concealer will help out just fine. It blends out easily and feels light on the skin. If you have the Lumi primer -link add a drop or two to the foundation and you get a lovely glowy look to the foundation.

Unlike the European bottles, the American ones do not come with a pump, which is quite messy. The foundation is very runny when you pour it out on your hand so you have to be careful.

It's long lasting and the colour range is amazing. I much prefer the european packaging as this inculdes a pump and it looks more sleek. I have the foundation in N4 (I think as the label of the shade came off!) and it's my go to foundation for when I wear a tan (normally coca brown, want to see my review? - link I'm wearing my darker L'Oréal true match foundation in the photo's)

I like to buff this in with my real techniques buffering brush - link or my sigma F80 - link

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...