03 July 2013

Review: Estée Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation

I love this Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation I use it as a concealer more than a foundation! #foundation #BBloggers  #MadamesMadeUp #Concealer
Estée Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation
Shade: Light, 30mls
I received this foundation from my friend who was having trouble with using it and just didn't like the look when applied so she gave me this a good while ago to try out (as I'm sure you've guessed from the old packaging!) The shade I have is in light.

The forumla is quite thick but it speads quite easily. This can be used on the face and body. The first time I used it I tried it out with a foundation brush but it was far too heavy for my liking. Well it is a maximum coverage foundation. On my whole face it was too much. So I tried it with my fingers and I much prefer the result, however it's still a little too heavy and it just wipes out my freckles on my face!

My ultimate preference for this is to use it as a concealer. I tend to keep this for blemishes mainly on my chin that have a high pigmentation and I need a longwear out of my make up look. Especially for working 12 hour shifts!

Make up look of the day :-)  #fotd #BBloggers  #irishbbloggers I just started reusing Estee Lauder maximum cover foundation for concealer I forgot how much I love it ♥
Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection, 100 Ivory
Colour  Correction under eyes: Make Up Forever camouflage palette (peach tone concealer)
Concealer: Estée Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation, Light
Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 2 - link
Blush: Catrice Defining Blush 020 Rose Royce
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Brows: Clinique Instant Brow Lift, Soft Brown
Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Liquid liner: L'oreal super liner perfect slim
Lip Stain:17 Lip stain Berry Crush
Gloss: MAC Cremesheen Glass, Colour stauration
Face powder: MAC MSF, Light
I haven't used this in a while, but after I came back from a girlie holiday from the south of France that inculded lots of wine my skin was in bits so this is working wonders. I don't normally use this in my day-to-day routine but I'm just loving it at the mo!

The best part? It lasts the whole 12 hours. I set it with a little powder and I don't need to touch up!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig