04 June 2013

Discontinued: Benefit 10

Benefit is giving 10 the chop!

benefit 10 discontinued
benefitcosmetics.com

How dishearting is it when brands start discontinuing  products? I read on benefit's irish twitter that they are discontinuing 10.

benefit irish twitter 10 discontinued
twitter.com/Benefit_IRE
Am I the only person who slow down using a product once I hear of it being discontinued and especially if I've hit pan, I want to preserve it and not use it as much. The boxed powders from benefit are fantastic. I don't know anyone that isn't a fan of them. So if you love this product, and don't want it to go away just yet...pop along to a benefit counter and stock up or buy a spare one!

Sure what does this mean?? Well they could just be bringing out an even more amazing product in the future! EEkkk!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig