09 April 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food

I think I've been a wee bit obsessed with Soap & Glory lately. I'm sure you can tell with recent posts being their serum - link and eye cream - link.

I've noticed that my hands have been very dry. I've started using Hand Food as part of my night time routine to help maintain moisture in my lámha. It's smooth and absorbs easily in to my skin without a greasy feeling.

soap and glory hand food

It has shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow! I know, marshmallow is a bit of an unusual ingredient. I've had this tube of hand cream before and I loved it. I forgot about it for about a year and found the tube. When I went to go use it, it had separated. - not nice at all. Best to use it fresh.

For a bit of added moisture I sometimes put the serum on my hands and then the hand cream. My hands feel lush! The feeling doesn't last that long as I tend to use this at night and only a small amount. Through out the day because I'm not using it and it stays in my bathroom at home my hands are not feeling the benefit during the day. I'm just going to have to start carrying it around with me. I think it won't be long before I finish this 125ml tube!

What hand cream do you use?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig