14 April 2013

My Night Time Routine

I thought I'd share with you my night time skin care routine.

For cleansing I like to use Bio Derma to remove my eye make up and I sometimes use this to remove my foundation. This quickly and easily dissolves my make up whether it's just a bit of mascara or a full on face of make up with a smokey eye, it cuts down my routine quickly compared to other make up remover products I've used in the past.

To remove the rest of my make up that might be left behind and cleanse my skin I'm currently using my No7 gel cleanser from my goodies that I won ages ago - link & link. Ever since I first used Johnsons cream wash - link, I love using cleansers that you have to wash off. I have a Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser that I haven't even opened at home but I wanted to use up the products I have first, before I open up and start trying out other products. I probably will do a review on it. (so watch this space!)

Now on to moisturising my skin. I've done reviews on the below products (all but one - which I will do on the Botanics All Bright night cream

night time routine
After cleasning my skin I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum you can read my review here - link. I bring it down my neck and sometimes I smooth a small bit over my hands for an added treatment.


Next up is my eye cream. I'm currently loving Soap & Glory's Make Yourself Youthful eye cream. You can read my review here - link Using my ring finger I pat this on to the delicate skin around the eye area. Following this with Boots Botanics Hydrating Night Cream "All Bright". (Review coming soon!)

I finish off with my lips and hands. I apply some Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream to my lips my last post was a review on it but here's the review - link I squeeze out a smaller than pea sized amount on to my finger tip and smear it on to my lips. I have a tin of this stuff by my bed side so I've no excuse to not use it!

I give my hands some added moisture with Soap & Glory's Hand Food review - link I love this stuff. My hands have been super dry lately I'm beinging to think it's my liquid soap pump I use at home and the cheap stuff in work. I might have to start using something a little more kind to my skin at home at least!

Are any of these part of your night routine? What do you use?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig