30 March 2013

Review: Soap & Glory, Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream

Since I loved Soap and Glory's serum "Make Yourself Youthful" - link I decided to venture out and try out their eye cream.

soap and glory, make yourself youthful eye cream

I don't have terrible bags under my eyes or dark circles, but at the age of 25 the beauty industry advise us ladies to start looking after and "prevent ageing". I've had eye creams in the past, but never really got into using them as part of a routine. So like I mentioned I picked this up, in Boots for around the €15 mark (I think, I've misplaced the reciept). Since then I've been loving it. It's a really nice cream and has a slightly soothing feel to it under my eyes. I use such a small amount (about half a pea size on each eye), dot it under neath and any residue on my fingers I lightly apply on my brow bone.

I don't know if it's made a dramatic change in a space of 3 weeks, but I love applying this morning and night as part of my skin care routine and I avoid using my face moisturiser near my eyes. I feel I look more awake with this cream. Of course since using this I haven't been ID'ed (unlike when I first used my face serum - link) My skin around my eyes hasn't been noticeably dry before, but I feel like it's really smooth since I started using this.

The skin around your eyes is very delicate, therefore it is advised to use a separate cream around that area as the skin there is very thin!

Of course Soap and Glory does have other eye creams, but I think I'm quite happy with this one for the moment. I've been using it for 3 weeks and there's still loads left!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig