11 March 2013

Paddy's Day Nail Inspiration

I'm by no means any good at nail art. In fact, my extent of nail art is painted my ring finger with a glittery top coat or a different colour or shade.

Last year for St. Patricks Day I "rocked" a simple green ring finger, white middle finger and an orange index finger (on both hands). It was a cheap little nail polish set from Claire's Accessories that only cost a couple of euro that was featured on beaut.ie - link (yes I'm number 5!)

This year I want to be a bit more adventurous I've had a little look up online and I've come across some gorgeous nail looks for St. Patricks Day that I feel like I must show  you all! Of course I will leave a link to their blog or website.

Here's my top 5 nail looks for St. Patricks Day, (in no particular order)

Polish and Pearls - link
The Nail Trail - link
Of Faces & Fingers - link
Sincerely Stephanie - link
Deez Nailz - link
What do you think of the above looks? Do you do nail art for St. Patricks Day?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig