21 March 2013

New Blog - #ThinThursday

 Hi guys :)

I would just like to let you know I've started up a new blog....It's called ThinThursday. You might have noticed I've had the above image on the side bar. This was to remind me to be good, eat healthy etc. I recently joined back weight watchers and I don't want to add it to this blog as I want to keep this as purely a make up based blog. But I thought I would let you know that I've started it up and I would like to invite you all to have a look at it. Yes, I am well aware I am being very public (and some would say brave about it) but I've fallen on my journey, it's time for me to brush myself off and get back some motivation!

The following pictures are for those with blogger accounts and how to follow the blog as I couldn't add GFC! On your blogger home page about half way down on the left you will see this below:

Click "add" and the following window will appear:


Input the link www.thinthursday.blogspot.com and click "follow"......simples :)

Of course I also have it on bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin
Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig