03 March 2013

Get the Look: Adele Oscars 2013

A Sunday post?

Yes I know, but considering I didn't post on Friday I thought I'd share how to get this gorgeous look with you.

Well who didn't love Adele's classic make up look?? Adele's make up artist Michael Aston wanted to modernise a classic look. I believe that anyone can pull this off. Of course you don't have to use the exact products to achieve this look. There's plenty of dupes out there! A flawless base is number one in this look. Aston opted for Maestro foundation my Armani (I've never used but heard it's amazing!). Some brightening concealer for the under the eyes and on the high points on the face to help create a glowing complexion.


Beautysets - Adele 2013 Oscars get the look
Adele's look:  www.mirror.co.uk
Rest of make up located from Google Images & Beauty Sets
Adele 2013 Oscars get the look
Next up the eyes, using beautiful cool toned mattes he added a subtle smokiness to Adele's eyes. Filled in the brows, lined the upper lid with gel eyeliner and then lashings of mascara. Adele nearly always contour to add a bit of dimension to her face. Add some silky poweder to set everything then finish with the lips, line them, add your colour then a glossy shine for added plumpy affect :)

Gorgeous or what? I might take some inspiration and see what I have in my make up bag that can help me achieve a similar make up look.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig