- Well we typically drink lots and lots of tea.
- Most of the time we aren't arsed about doing tan. Unless we get some amazing product.
- We are all readers of beaut.ie
- If there's a product that involves some sort of disaster, yes, we will mention it.
- We will review essence and catrice as they are just simply amazing products. (More Catrice to review soon!)
- We will mention in the blog, the weather and use it to link beauty products too. (Winter weather = dehydrated skin = moisturiser post)
- Any beauty event you will see photo's of other beauty bloggers. (Links will be submitted to their blogs) because we love to share the love like X
- In the blog we will mention about complete and utter rubbish that's on the telly. (Tallafornia/Dublin Wives anyone?)
- We secretly try to type up posts in work (let's all be honest here, am I the only one?)
- What's this? A product I haven't read a review on before? I will buy just so I can blog about it!!
- Our blogs are our babies.
- We have twitter, facebook, bloglovin' and hellocotton at least.
- We love Irish products. Anything Irish worth mentioning we will do so.
- Our family members thing we have an unhealthy addiction to beauty products.
- Our family members (in this case my mum!) can't wait to be given some products that just didn't work for us. Especially high-end ones.
- There's nothing more annoying then not having Sephora in Ireland
- When we are away on holiday in a country where Sephora is....we will hunt it down.
- We can never find that shade of foundation that is just right for us pale girls.
Thanks for stopping by :)