13 February 2013

Beauty Stash: Designer Purple

I'm sure many of you have seen that MAC are bringing out an "Archies Girls" collection.

I've looked up the MACcosmetics.co.uk website and I couldn't find the source. So onto to the US one.
I noticed in the collection there is a pencil that is limited edition "designer purple"(- link) Yes, I love when this happens. I own this from a previous collection - The Vera collection, Spring 2012. This has been repromoted in the past but I purchased it in the Vera Collection.
If you wish to see my haul it featured it click here.

MAC designer Purple pencil 2
MAC designer Purple pencil
MAC designer Purple pencil swatch


MAC repromotes limited edition products from time to time which for me is great especially if we love an item. I went through a massive phase of purple on my eyes. Not so much now, but I did pull it out the other day and it's still is creamy, pigmented and perfect as ever. It has teeny shimmer and sparkle bits in it . At it goes great on a purple smokey eye. When first applied it can easily be blended and used as a base. My prefence to use, is on the lower lid.

The above photo's are from when I first purchased it (yes I'm recycling photo's) but I love that MAC have brought this product out again so I wanted to show you it as it was when first purchased.

I'm trying to not spend as much money on products, especially in collections. But sometimes it's worth while when you know theirs a chance MAC will bring it out again. Of course with this "Archies Girls" collection the packaging is different. But to be honest I love my packaging (average MAC). Like I mentioned, I haven't seen Archie's Girls on the MAC uk website. I read on The Sunday's Girl blog (link) that she's guessing for it to be in the UK (and Ireland) roughly around March 2013.

I purchased my pencil at MAC in Dublin Airport for €15.15. MAC at Dublin Airport tends to be 15%-20% cheaper then at normal MAC counters/ shops. T'is handy when you go travelling a lot you know. (It makes the long distancce relationship have some bonuses!!)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig