10 January 2013

Tag: If I were...

I seen this tag on The Lily White English Rose and I thought I'd give it a go!

if i were a gemstone I would be emerald
if i were a scent I would be Vanilla
if i were a pair of shoes I would be converse
if i were the weather I would be breezey
if i were a facial expression I would be confused :S

if i were a car I would be a fiat 500
if i were a time of day I would be lunch time 
if i were a month I would be October (crunchy leaves oooh yeah!)
if i were a place I would be a park

if i were a liquid I would be tea
if i were a taste I would be lime

if i were a sea animal I would be a seal 
if i were a food I would be cheese
if i were a colour I would be teal 
if i were a musical instrument I would be a tin whistle
if i were a flower I would be a daisy
if i were a song I would be "I had a dream"

if i were a planet I would be Earth (I'm quite the home bird)
if i were an object I would be a blanket
if i were a fruit I would be a raspberry
if i were a sound I would be the sound of humming
if i were a day of the week I would be Sunday - as I love lie on's and well it's a day of rest!


If you do this tag please let me know and link it to me in the comments below X

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig