27 January 2013

Review: Topshop Lip Crayon "Suspect"

I've been ever so curious about these lip crayons from topshop. I rarely go into the shop but since they started bringing out make up I tend to pop in a little bit more often. I picked up a few products which I will review of course here on the blog. First up, Lip Crayon in Suspect.
Top Shop Lip Crayon Suspect
This crayon has a smooth texture when first applied. You can apply it for a full on effect of super strong dark plum colour or you can have a lighter appliction with an added balm. When first applied the colour is gorgeous and it does have a shine. But it does dry to a matte finish.

suspect topshop lip crayon
suspect lip crayon topshop
suspect lip crayon topshop
topshop lip crayon in suspect
The first time I wore this I went on for the full on effect. I found my lips quite dry as I wore it and started topping up with some lip balm (carmex). Since it had a matte finish, I found the product didn't smudge throughout the day but it was quite drying on my lips.

Ever since I wore this, my preference is to wear this crayon mixed with carmex or vaseline and then applied to the lips. Doing this I don't dry out my lips, although it will slightly move on the lips especially through eating, drinking and of course talking!

topshop lip crayon in suspect
suspect lip crayon topshop
arcade top shop
Wearing Suspect - with carmex mixed with it in London :)
Although there is a more redish tint to it?

I think on to more Top Shop make up!!!

Did you see my review on TopShop lipstick "An Idol"? (Click here)
I've started up a Flickr for my blog photo's (Click here)

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig