14 January 2013

Blog Award: The Liebster

It's not the Golden Globes for blogs....but it's an award!

Rachael from Virgo has nominated me for the liebster award! This is the second time I have received this award from a fellow blogger. Thank you Rachael!


So for those who don't know what "The Liebster" award is, it is an award that bloggers can nominate other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).

The Liebster Award has a few rules though.


  • Nominate 11 up and coming or new bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
  • If you receive a nomination you must: 
    • Tell 11 random things about you
    • Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
    • Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them and set out your own 11 questions.

11 Random Facts about me

  1. I'm the youngest in my family.
  2. Cheese is one of my most favourite things to eat. Cheese toasties for life!
  3. I can't stand messy writing.
  4. I'm convinced my fingers are dyslexic...The amount of time it takes me to write posts because of corrections is UNREAL.
  5. I'm late for a lot of things...
  6. I'm trying to broaden my palatte...I'm normally quite the plain jane with food.
  7. I've convinced people before that my mother is french as my name is french (which is untrue as she is from Dublin too)...(This normally follows with do you speak french?)
  8. I love some clothes that are really..."out there" but I'm too afraid to try out the look.
  9. I cry at emotional films. The Lion King - who didn't?
  10. I used to love doing art when in school. Mum thought I was  going to go to art college - but then again  I think most mum's think their kids are great artisits
  11. I refer to my dog Podge as Mr Podge!

Questions from Rachael at Virgo 

  1. Favourtie Blogger?  Oh, this is a hard one. It's a tie up between  The Sunday Girl and  Liana Beauty 
  2. Where are you from? Dublin, Ireland 
  3. Favourtie Ice Cream Flavour? Baked Alaska (Ben & Jerry's)
  4. What do you do during long bus/car rides? iPod or a magazine
  5. Favourite moments in Life? When I can help out a friend and it means the world to them
  6. What kind of person do you want others to see you as? As a loving person
  7. What do you think about haters? I think it's sad that "haters" want to create negativity. NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM IT.
  8. What do you hate the most? How much money defines so many peoples lives.
  9. Describe your style? Laid back/ relaxed
  10. What's the first thing you put in your bag? Keys, so I can get back into my house in case I forget something!
  11. Prefer to receive things or give things? Give things. I love shopping for people!

My 11 Questions for the nominations


  1. Why did you decide to write a blog?
  2. Converse or runners?
  3. Dance music or Rock music?
  4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
  5. Favourite perfume?
  6. What blogger needs more followers?
  7. What was the last nice thing you did for someone?
  8. Where are you from?
  9. Who inspires you?
  10. Favourtie childhood film?
  11. What is your pet peeve?

Who I nominate for The Liebster Award


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig