20 December 2012

Review: No7 Fanomenal Lashes




If any of you don't know already I won a competition on beaut.ie which was for a No7 Foundation match up and a No7 goodie bag.

The packaging of this mascara is in a silver metallic tube. It looks quite suitable for Christmas, even though it is not a Christmas product.


The bristles on this wand are quite small and help add product onto the lashes. This helps my lashes appear thicker and fuller. I find that my lashes can sometimes appear a little clumpy when I apply this. In the photo I took of myself wearing the mascara....I thought it looked like I was wearing false eyelashes for a second. But literally only for a second. The formula is quite a wet one. We all know someone that prefers a drier formula. This is something I'm not that fussed by - however it does take a little while to dry as I once sneezed after applying mascara and it was dotted all around my under eye and eye lid. - Shexy!


My lashes especially on the left look HUGE! In the above photo I don't have any liner on my top lashes and only benefit eye bright on my water line.

The mascara sits well on my lashes and they don't feel like they are dry and crispy. On my mixture of 9, 10 and 12 hour shifts I've worn this mascara and it lasts the whole 12 hours during my shift with out mascara flaking off.

To be honest I normally prefer a slightly bigger wand but I am happy with this mascara.

Have you tried a No7 Mascara before? What did you think?

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig