07 December 2012

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

www.bourjois.co.uk
I've just come to the end of my favourite "drug store" or "high street" foundation. So I thought it was worth a mention in this blog.

This yellow toned foundation gives medium but buildable coverage. Helps even out  skin tone and doesn't dry out my skin. 16 hours wear? Well it does last all day for me. (And I do up to 12 hour shifts in work!) It gives a demi matte finish (like I mentioned doesn't dry out my skin). I love the tone of this foundation as it isn't too yellow toned. I find that any redness I would have, especially around the nose area and any blemishes that are not that bad I don't have to use too much concealer. (I am warm toned and as told to go for NW in MAC foundations which are slightly pinker- these are great but the slightly yellow tone evens out my skin tone)

The packaging is great. It's plastic so it is not heavy in the bag. Inside the lid is a pump and the product is pushed from the bottom of the container towards the top.

I find a pump and a half does me just fine. I've often used this for a night out. When I go out normally, I tend to use my more high-end foundations. But this one is an exception. I find myself picking this out of my foundation box over and over again.

To apply this foundation I prefer to use something like a sigma kabuki foundation brush or my real techniques buffering brush.

I have the concealer to match this foundation which is nice and creamy - a great combo!

In the mean time I've bought Bourjois "Flower Perfection" foundation which I've yet to even open!

Have you tried Healthy Mix? What do you think of it?

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig