31 December 2012

2013 - A New Beginning

Hello, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!

I certainly did. Of course it's that time of year that we are all thinking of New Years Resolutions. There's one thing I'm focusing on this year that is my health and fitness. I've definitely let myself go this Christmas and well I had been for a little while.

On twitter a conversation came up between myself and a few bloggers/tweeters. We've talked about motivating each other and talking about how we get along. Using the hash tag #ThinThursday we will update each other on how we are getting on and help motivate each other. Loosing weight isn't easy and sometimes you need to talk to someone who is going through what you are to understand.


To help motivate myself I've started following some new youtubers.
Carly Rowena and The Lean Machines for some exercise inspiration.

Foodwise? Well I'm going to go back to Weight Watchers Pro Points way of thinking and recording what I'm eating, increasing my fruit and veg intake and just making better decisions overall. I've done this before, in 2011 and lost 17 pounds. Because I didn't keep up with eating healthy and not getting enough exercise the weight has crept back on...This time I want to get back down to that weight and maybe a little more. I'm not going to bang on about it too much but I just wanted to give ya's a little update :)

I'm not planning on updating you every week. But maybe once every few months? Like every 8 weeks? I'm going to go back to hot yoga and Zumba for exercise the youtube videos will keep me going when I can't go to the classes for whatever reason that would be, shift work etc.....hey life sometimes gets in the way!

What are your new years resolutions?

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig