15 November 2012

Tag: 25 Things you might not know about me

I was tagged!! Hannah from Love Life and Make up tagged me in a post back in October. Yes, I'm only getting around to it now!
If you want to read the post I was tagged in click:
Love.Life.and Makeup: Tag: 25 Things you might not know about me

  1. I'm not a tidy person
  2. When I was younger I was quite the tom boy.
  3. I love going to TGI Friday's with old work buddies. It's our place!!
  4. My 30 minute naps last 4 hours each time. Seriously, it's like trying to wake the dead.
  5. I lost 17 pounds on weight watchers.....then found it again. I love food <3
  6. I've no rythm.
  7. I've gotten on flights right after a 12 hour night shift 3 times this year alone...yes I was shattered.
  8. For the last year I've been in a long distance relationship. There's times where it's 6 weeks till we see each other again! 
  9. I don't like eating oranges, I like to chew them.
  10. I've two older brothers.
  11. I'm a junior, yup named after my mam!
  12. My middle name is Ellen.
  13. I can't walk in heels.
  14. The first time I drove a car I ended up on the side of a small hill. The instructor had to slam on the brakes. I nearly cried.
  15. I did drama in college.
  16. I can wolf whistle really loudly!
  17. When I was a kid I wanted to be a secret agent.
  18. I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid
  19. I can move my ears.
  20. I'm crap at applying nail polish.
  21. West Coast Cooler is currently my drink of choice on a night out (apart from Crabbies ginger beer)
  22. I've had my cards read 4 times.....I love tarot readings!
  23. I've a cat called Pebbles, I got her for my 18th birthday.
  24. I learned to play the tin whistle when I was younger then quit because I thought it was getting too hard.
  25. I don't have an allergies.....well none that I found out so far!!

I tag:
Sarah @ adoreabubbles
Emma @ olgreeneyes
Laura @ whatlarryloves
Orla @ makeupovermind
Sara @ beautifulworldoflennynb
Karen or Joanne @ lovelygirliebits
Sarah @ Love Thing...
GirlWithTheSkewEarring @ girlwiththeskewearring

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig