02 November 2012

I wasn't expecting this....

Ever since I signed up to groupon mails they seem to do nothing but what seems like harass me.....ok slight exaggeration!

I entered a competition on Beaut.ie a while ago. And 2 days ago I received an email stating that I won ( I was one of the lucky 3 yay!!)

Image from beaut.ie
This little gizmo is from their No7 Match Made Service. (Available at your local boots now!) It basically matches your skin tone to their nearest foundation shade. The shades are in all the foundation ranges. There are lots to choose from.
  1. No7 Beautifully Matte
  2. No7 Essentially Natural
  3. No7 Instant Radiance
  4. No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse
  5. No7 Intelligent Colour
  6. No7 Lift & Luminate
  7. No7 Mineral Powder Foundation
  8. No7 Protect & Perfect
  9. No7 Restore& Renew
  10. No7 Stay Perfect Liquid 
  11. No7 Stay Perfect compact
(foundation list from Boots.com)

This a fantastic idea!! I've never tried a No7 foundation so I was really excited at the thought of trying one out that was a perfect match for my skin tone. There's been times where I've been inbetween shades...(anyone else like this? - it's super annoying!)

No7 Stand at Boots, Pavilioins, Swords...
(It's actually a bit bigger, but I felt a little funny with my camera in the shop!)
On Thursday I arrived in for my appointment. I met a very friendly and helpful staff member at the No7 stand in Boots, Swords. She promptly told me what would be happening. She reached for a list and read out that i will have a choice of products from the No7 range. I got to choose from cleansing wipes, cleanser, moisturiser, powder, lipstick or lip gloss, mascara and eyeshadow! It came up to roughly around the €120 euro mark! It pays to enter competitions doesn't it? The assistant Grainne, after cleasning some of my make up away and placing the machine against my cheek she matched me to two colours "Cool Vanilla" and "Cool Ivory". After applying some to my face I thought it was only too perfect that I had to opt for the "cool ivory".

I picked out my variouos products for my goodie bag and I was on my way!

You're just getting a sneaky peak now!!
(D'ya notice the bun tray to the right and my pug's paw to the left? -I was doing baking and I had the dog at my feet!)
 I just wanted to say thanks again beaut.ie! (I know I've tweeted them already about it, but I just wanted to write a post about it!)

I shall be doing a more indepth look at what I bought. The packaging on the cosmetics is gorgeous!! I will do more posts on what I got but I'm thinking of doing one per product....If you want an idea of what gorgeous packaging the products are now in...pop over to an old school mate Emma's Ol' Green Eyes blog where she has a post on No7 pressed powder.

I want to give the products a proper go and let you know what I think of them!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig