29 July 2012

Velvety loveliness!!

Another nail polish yes.

I bought this one a good while ago and never wore it. I applied it a few days ago and it has amazing staying power. I thought I'd share it with you. I'm sure you've all seen this brand of nail polish before but it was my first time to use it. It's Mavala polish in the shade Velvet.

Here are the photo's from when I first applied it:


This polish cost me €3.70!! Yes, it is a rather small bottle but I was soo impressed with the staying power!! In the above photo I have a base coat, 2 coats of mavala velvet and a top coat. I noticed in the photo's that the tip of my middle finger has a very light coat. After the photo I fixed it :) I got a good week out of this polish. Amazing stuff!!

I can't believe I never tried it!!


I would love to read your comments on what you think!!
Have you ever tried this brand of polish before?? What colours would you recommend??

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Celeste

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig