30 July 2012

I won't skim on this milk...

Have you ever watched xsparkage on youtube?

If so I'm sure you've noticed as a base for most of her eye shadows she uses a NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk. I've expressed my interest in this product a good few times with Emma and part of my birthday present she got me  a pencil!!!

Here's what it looks like:

Photo's taken when I first received product

My birthday was back in May and I've had a great chance to use this product!! I've used this in so many different looks and it's amazing!! On it's own it creases like mad so you have to seal it in with some shadow/ powder.

The product has amazing pigmentation and blends quite easily on the lid.

I noticed, if you put on foundation on your lid before you apply the product the foundation just goes on to the pencil - so be careful and wipe if off before you use again as the colour of the foundation will lessen the colour!

Have you ever tried a NYX jumbo pencil?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Celeste
XXXX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig