01 June 2012

Empties of April & May

Here's my second empties post. Because I forgot to post my April empties I've decided to combine the two posts of April & May

Empties of April:



Really liked both these hair masks. The frizz ease one I got on offer in boots (3for2 on hair care). I felt that it was good for not allowing a greasy feel to it and it added shine.

The L'oreal Lumino Contrast I tried to use only once in a while. I got it in my local hair dresser. There's been times where I've used this before I jumped into the shower on dry hair and it works wonders.


One of my favourite scented candles from Yankee. It's just loverly!! I liked it so much so I bought one for my friend for her birthday to show her how amazing it is. (And of course got one for myself - a bigger size one)


Euphoria blossom body wash that I got with a perfume for Christmas. Love the perfume and love the gel!

Nivea Visage dail essentials gentle facil cleansing wipes. To be honest I'm trying to be good and not use cleansing wipes and they are soo bad for your skin! So I had to use them up. Will try not to repurchase again!!

My Clarins serum. Oh I loved this! But since I've now tried a new Estee Lauder  serum which is brilliant too. This is about a third of the price. It glides on to your skin soo easily! It I wasn't willing to pay the money for my estee lauder night repair I'd stick to this! It's deadly!!

(Oh and why did I change serums? - I'm easily led on by sales assistants)




Empties of May:



It wasn't a very busy month...

And yes, I'm reusing photo's as I forgot to up load them on to my computer when they were empty. Just an organising issue.

Aloe eye make up remover. I purchased this at the local GAA when come local persons were seeing from their own businesses. It was a good product, it removed the eye make up easily. However there was a problem with the packaging. The top of the container is meant to have a little whole, once I dropped it the top popped off. Yes it lead to product leaking out. But I found that I went through the product much quicker that I would normally. I found once or twice I may have applied too much product to the cotton wool pad. Wasting product! tut tut!

I think I might go and buy the one product I was really happy to use. Lancómes Bi-facil we will meet again :) and I'm looking forward to it :)



The No 7 night cream - Beautiful Skin Range. The No7 Beautiful Skin range came out at the start of this year. Needing to buy a new night cream I came across this one. It was just under €20 for one cream and it being the time to need to buy a night cream i decided to try it out. Overall I like the packaging -it looks kinda fancy! The cream was lovely to use. I felt using this and my serum I woke up with lovely skin. One time when I staying away I forgot my daily moisturiser and I ended up using this but very lightly on. I rubbed it between my palms to spread the product out. Now, I wouldn't recommend doing this all of the time as night cream is richer than day cream but for the one day it seemed to do just fine :)

Will I buy this product again? Probably. Since I've finished this product I've bought Simple night cream. Will obviously let you know how I get on.

What did you finish this month??

Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig