30 April 2012

Using 88 Neutral palette, looks #1 & # 2

Two looks created using my 88 Neutral palette:

(I wore both of these looks in work)
First look:

I used my Maybelline color tattoo in 55 Immortal Charcoal as a base then using my neutral 88 palette I used the colours 7B on the centre of the lid. I then choose to 8A in the outter corner and in the crease, blending it out with 6B and then 2D & 2E. UNE mascara

I used 1J to fill in the brows.

L'oreal Caresse 202 Impulsive Fuchsia on the lips.

Second look:


For this looks I used a shade stick Butternutty (from a haul back in November) all over the lid.

I when in with 5E all over the lid and lightly mix of 6K and 7K in the crease. I used a No7 eye liner in brown to line the upper and lower lash line. MAC's fasinating on the water line. UNE mascara to finish.

1J to fill in brows
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig