29 April 2012

Lip Product Haul

I eventually got to purchase my Revlon Lip Butters.

When I was in Boots in Jervis shopping centre in town the Revlon testers were in a terrible state and someone mangled the products that were meant to be for sale....Got to buy ones that I thought were nice and weren't touched! So I only managed to get 1 lip butter and a few other lip products....(inculding Inglot!)



Barry M Green lipstick, L'oreal Paris Rouge Caresse in 03 Lovely Rose, 202 Impulsive Fuchsia, Inglot 126 and Revlon Lip butter in 090 Sweet Tart





L'oreal Caresse 03 Lovely Rose


L'oreal Caresse 202 Impulsive Fuchsia


Inglot 126 (you will need to wear a gloss on top of this as I find it quite drying)


Revlon Lip Butter 090 Sweet Tart


Since I wanted other lip butters when I went into Boots in Swords with my mum the first stand I met was Revlon.....well this was a much better condition of a stand...

Revlon Lip Butters in 010 Raspberry Pie, 005 Sugar Frosting & 055 Cupcake

Revlon Lip Butter 010 Raspberry Pie


Revlon Lip Butter 005 Sugar Frosting

Revlon Lip Butter 055 Cupcake

Sugar frosting is probably the least flattering of them all....The texture of the lip butters is oh so smooth with a sheer but lovely shades. Raspberry Pie is probably the one I thought I wouldn't like as much as I thought I would. One swatch in boots and I was putting a tube of it in the basket. (It's dangerous when I grab a basket on the way in to Boots!)


Can you see my lip product addiction has just gotten out of control?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig