15 March 2012

Unhealthy....

I tend to rearrange my desk in my room quite alot....I've just so much, well not "crap", but things. I was having a quick look at my container that I have on top and I counted.....3 hair sprays, 3 tins of dry shampoo (yes one is a tiny travel size tin BUT STILL!)

Seriously....

It's bad.
I've everything in it....
Mission:Get to empty at least half the container.

I've a terrible habit of getting through about a third of the way through a product and the purchasing another, use that for a while ........and then buy another one. It's sooo silly I know! I've 3 cleansing milks. YES 3! (Bare in mind the Nivea one is a cleanser and toner, 2 in 1 if you will!)

Don't get me started on hair care products.....

Throw them out? NO! I've spent too much money on these products I might as well be throwing money away! Give them away? Well some of these products are over half used, I doubt anyone would want my half used products.

I feel like I'm beginning to look like a hoarder. Ever seen the show? I haven't but I've seen an ad on telly for it.


Image source
 Use up products. I want to start posting blog entries of empties at the start of each month, mentioning about what products I managed to finish


Watch out for the Empties of the Month blog posts (coming soon!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig