28 March 2012

Palette from Claires...

I recently bought an eyeshadow palette from Claire's Accessories and I thought I'd show you what it looked like and swatches etc.

€5.95
It comes with a sponge tip applicator which I know I wouldn't use.

The above swatches are without any kind of primer. The 10th shade was swatched twice to try to show the colour up more. It failed to do so. Although the colours are lovely, the pigmentation on it's own is not the greatest. I think in order for the colours to be really shown you would need to build it up a lot.

Maybe if I use a primer underneath these shadows the colours might show up more. Shades "1", "2" & "8" you can't even see it at all.

So far I'm quite disappointed with this palette on first impression.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig