15 March 2012

Greened out for St. Patrick's day!

Not Irish? Don't be green with envy this St.Patricks day!

Be green and merry :)

St. Patricks day is fast approaching. To which had led me to purchase some items. I tend to like to celebrate by accents of green through make up or nails. Last year I wore false nails from Claire's Accessories that were light green with a darker green for shamrocks.

Last year I also purchased a small sequenced hat that was attached on to a hair band. So this year I rooted it out. It's still in good condition, therefore it will become part of my ensemble!

I was messing around with some make up the other day and I've created two different looks using some of my green tools.

Here's the result:





Sleek ACID Palette


MAC Digi Pop palette

MAC's Juxt

Bourjois 07 Noir Emeraude

 
Barry M Dazzle Dust 72



Various greens from Urban Decay, Inglot, Sephora, Bourjois, Smashbox & MAC


Look number 1

Look number 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig