13 February 2012

11 Questions Tag

This is my first ever tag!
I got tagged by Hannah on Love.Life.and Makeup. 
Thanks for the tag. To read her tag click here  


It's quite simple


The rules are:
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people
  • Each person must write 11 things about themselves on their blog
11 Things about me :)
  1. I'm addicted to Tea
  2. I've a weird sense of humour
  3. I'm rather lazy washing brushes
  4. I'm not tidy
  5. I love expanding my DVD collection so much
  6. I love getting cuddles from my dogs :)
  7. It takes me FOREVER to write emails/blog posts/texts
  8. I'm horribly akward with people I don't know
  9. I'm amused by the simplest of things
  10. Lemon on Dawson Street in Dublin is one of my favourite restaurants (La Caverna in Temple Bar is another)
  11. I love getting my fortune told
Hannah's Questions
  1. What is the one product you can't live without?
  2. If you had to eat one thing forever what would it be?
  3. Favorite holiday destination?
  4. Who are your favorite Youtubers/Bloggers?
  5. TV or Radio?
  6. Favorite Shop?
  7. Favorite article of clothing?
  8. Whats your biggest regret?
  9. Whats your worst fashion or beauty mistake ever?
  10. Whats your Favorite memory?
  11. What has been the funniest moment of your life so far?


What is the one product you can't live without?
One product I couldn't live without I think would be Moisturiser! Flakey skin isn't appealing at all!

If you had to eat one thing forever what would it be?
Cheese toasties

Favorite holiday destination?
London

Who are your favorite Youtubers/Bloggers?
Oooh, this is a toughly to pin point just a few favourite. Click for youtube favourites.
Here's a few bloggers I like:
TV or Radio?
Telly!!
Favorite Shop?
Boots
Favorite article of clothing?
(P) Leather jacket from Penneys (Primark)
Whats your biggest regret?
Try not to have regrets, as you can't change the past so there's no point dwelling on the past.
Whats your worst fashion or beauty mistake ever?
Over plucking -then having to wait for brows to grow back
Whats your Favorite memory?
When I was a kid, on Christmas morning opening up my Christmas present from Santa and it was a Simba teddy....the absolute joy and excitement!!
What has been the funniest moment of your life so far?
A good few years ago say 12? I might have been around 12 I guess....I was on holidays in Gran Canaria with my family. My Dad thought it would be a great idea to sign me and my brothers up for a "banana boat". We were the only ones on it. It was being dragged by a jet ski. You know when you get a bad feeling before something and people convince you to do it anyway.
Should have listened to my gut feeling.
Imagine, jet ski, banana boat, BIG waves, and me at the back of it. I don't have alot of upper body strength. Basically a massive wave came and hit while jet ski and banana boat going at a pretty fast speed....I get THROWN off the bleeding banana boat. And get left there. Stranded. Thank god I had a life jacket on.
The night previous I noticed a boat on the harbour advertising to see the various sea creatures. Sharks I do remember seeing  being mentioned.
By the time they realised I was missing the guy operating the Jet Ski started ripping the piss out of me. Obiviously I was terrified.
Not funny at the time but I suppose I could have a little chuckle about it now.

The 11 People/Bloggers I tag are:
 My questions for you are:
  1. Do you limit your audience to a certain age group (of so what age group?)
  2. What brand of make up is  your favourite?
  3. What's your earliest memory of make up?
  4. What other blogger inspires you the most?
  5. Desert island, 3 things to bring (doesn't have to be make up!)
  6. What camera do you use for taking photo's on your blog?
  7. Marmite, yay or nay?
  8. If you could have any super power in the world what would that be?
  9. Whats your worst hair experience?
  10. Whats your favourite show on tv?
  11. If a friend had terrible make up skills and never asked for advice but yet still went on and continued with their "look" would you suggest some advice or leave them be?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig