11 January 2012

Small Haul

Clarins Bi-Sérum "Anti-Soif" full size product and sample.
I recently got a sample of Clarins "Bi-Sérum" (sample shown in pictures along side product). So far I'm loving this product. I've been wanted to try out a serum and I thought to myself, am I too young to use one? (I'm only 24!) Then I thought, sure prevention is better than cure. There were plenty of products in the shop for more mature skin so I opted to use the one I had already sampled.

Dry skin wrinkles more and I may not have dehydrated skin to the extent that it's just flaking off from the slightest bit of a breeze (yes slight exaggeration!). But I do have dry skin and so far I am loving this product (the few times I got to use it). Sure look at the sample.............it's TEENEY!



Benefit's Watt's Up!
Yes, a highlighter. I seen this product in a benefit brouchure I picked up when browsing and well today I couldn't resist! It blends lovely into my hand. the little buffer at the bottom you use to buff it in to yout skin. But to be honest I think I'd rather use my finger tips. (I'm sure the sponge tip would get MANKY!)


Lip Smoothie by Clinique, 06 "pink me up"
A good while ago I read about these on beaut.ie. Ever since I just never bought one........that post is offically 2 years old..........

That's how on top of things I am.....

This was the only colour that really "grabbed" me. Sure it even goes pretty well with my nail polish in that picture doesn't it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig