02 January 2012

Resolutions 2012

It's that time of year again....

Yes, the start of it.

Forgive me for being a whole 24 hours late with this post. I'm rather terrible with timing of posts. I seem to do one every 3 weeks (if I'm lucky!).

So I will rant on here on about resolutions for 2012, well mine anyway!

This year I plan:
  • To update this blog more often
  • Get out of the habit of using cleansing wipes and use proper cleanser
  • Tidy up as I go
  • Think more positively
  • Eat healthier
  • Loose weight, get to the goal I didn't reach in weight watchers last year (about 10 pounds off goal), - join again!
  • Give compliments to people when I think something is nice

Yes, not very exciting!
There's only a few on the list. But they are things I believe I need to improve on myself!

What are you're new years resolutions?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig