08 January 2012

Help with drinking water?

Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink!


Water....
Isn't that the number one thing that beauty guru's, dermatologists and pretty much everyone else mentions to consume in order to achieve healthy skin??

"Flush out the toxins"

I don't get to consume the recommended 8 glasses of water on a daily basis. It's roughly 2litres. When I'm in work I try to get my way through a 750mls bottle of water. I've no problem drinking it, but I suppose I must not be THAT thirsty!
Although water doesn't really have an exciting taste here's a little tip or two to encourage you to drink some more (if you're like me and get bored of it)



Image source
Yes, I'm being honest here. Not only will it taste nicer. But you'll forget you're drinking water! You only need a small bit of the stuff and fill the rest of the glass with good aul H2O!


Image Source

My dad isn't the greatest for drinking water. So what he likes to drink are flavoured sparkling water. (There's always a bottle of the lemon & lime in the house)

Or you could be a little more eco friendly
http://www.justwatercompany.ie/

I found this website and seen bottles for €17.50.
If you're anything like me, and not remember to keep the bottles you can reuse these. A bottle of RiverRock water bottle (750mls) can retail up to €2! (Yes, rip off!)



Image Source

Let's say you buy a bottle of water a day for everyday you are in work for €2. By the end of the second week you would have spent €20 on bottles water. No only are you saving the environment, but you are saving a whole lot of money.

Plus, the bottles are pretty as well :)

One thing to note is to maintain the hygiene of the bottle and wash it out frequently and leave to dry.

I have dry skin, so I try to drink more water to help maintain the moisture in my skin. So I need all the help I can get!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig