07 January 2012

Bit of a product whore....

Finishing  a product I always feel so proud of it.

Proud as punch as one might say :)

I've had my Vichy Cleansing milk for quite a while now. It was an alright cleanser (but then again cleansing milks aren't really something out of a beauty routine to get excited about).

Will I replace it are you wondering? Yes, I probably will. But I want to start using up some of my products. Recently I stayed in my cousins in London and I discovered that she only has one cleanser and moisturiser (both from Simple).

It made me feel like a product whore.

I have a foaming cleanser, hot cloth cleanser, cleansing milk (the one nearly finished), Lancome's Bi Facial, cleasing wipes and Neutrogena Visibly Clear pads. (They replaced these with The Wave, when I found them in Super Quinn I stalked up and bought a load of them!).

I can't possibly use all these products. I tend to mix between using certain products and I'm never consistent with using just one product!

No 7 Quick thinking wipes, ROC cleansing mousse. Sancturary Hot Cloth Cleanser, Vichy Cleansing milk,
Lancome Bi-Facil and Forever living products, Aloe Eye make up remover.

Note: The reason why Vichy is upside down is because there's only a little bit left!
One thing I want to do is to try to focus on using up one product before moving on to my next one!
Not only will I not be wasting money, but I'll be saving space!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig