05 December 2011

Have you made a Christmas wish list yet?

Well I've certainly been taking my time posting anything on this! Apologies!

I don't know about anyone else but my family members struggle to buy me something for Christmas....every year. So it has now become a tradition for me to make up a list of what I want for Christmas and post it on the notice board in the kitchen.

So here's what I'm thinking of posting on it.

Well as I mentioned before:
  • Babyliss Big Hair
  • Disney's Sleeping Beauty DVD
  • Disney's Tangled DVD
  • Disney's Fantasia DVD
  • Disney's Aristocats DVD
  • Disney's Little Mermaid DVD
  • Disney's Lady and the Tramp DVD
(Can you tell I like to collect Disney DVDs?)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD
  • Inbetweeners box set
  • Voucher from Inglot cosmetics
Now I don't expect to get all of these, in fact some would be only nice to receive!

Also there's a PB bag (yes, Paul's Boutique!) that I've been eyeing up on their website.
Paul's Boutique Sacha bag (£60)
Image from Paul's Boutique website
http://www.pauls-boutique.com/
Like I've mentioned before I love black (PB) bags. They can go with ANY outfit.

I've been drooling over some in River Island, but they have been in all sorts of different colours. One in particular was:
River Island Green Satchel Bag (£35)
Image from River Island website
http://www.riverisland.com/
The only reason really is why I'd rather pick the black one is because I feel you would look a little bit more dressed wearing it that the green one. But I do like the green one as well. Thet also have the bad in a red colur, but if I HAD to pick one, it would be the green one.

Oh, decisions decisions!!

It's a rather hard aul life to pick what you want for Christmas. I've already mailed one of my brothers about getting a make up brush belt and a new cover for my blackberry.

And in turn he's let me know he wants the Soprano's DVD box set, (which is already purchased!).

Hope you are well!

What do you want for Christmas?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig