09 November 2011

Distraught at the thought of my favourite product being discontinued...

It has happened........

I fell in love with a product....

Now they are discontinuing my shade.

What is it you ask?

Well it's MAC's Mineralise Skin Finish in the shade light/medium.
I'm quite pale. Well not ginger pale. But pale. I thought the shade light was a tad too pale for me. Although I had medium before, I preferred to use the medium shade one for nights out and my light medium for the day time.

Do you know the way you use products because they simply just "do the job", but not only that put I genuinely really loved that product + shade combo.

I ended up purchasing the shade medium. It's not too dark but it's not my shade: light medium!

(insert a GOD-DAMMIT!!!)

The thought has come across my mind though.............maybe they renamed it to "light plus"
Is this possible?? I've mailed MAC throught their website and I await to hear from them.

Here's a link to the product on the MAC website .
Will update you when I hear more information!


Update:

MACs MSF light/medium is now light plus.
I bought one a while after I posted this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig