14 October 2011

ouch

Last night I went to my first aerobics class in the next towns community centre.

It's pretty tough given that I don't have an ounce of rhythm in my body! Stepping on the board out of sequence. Not listening to the instructor and just listening to the music (slightly singing along to!) wasn't helping either.

Roaring red cheeks and a jelly like legs was what got at the end of the class.

It was hard to get the routine down and as soon as I got the hang of it we were on to another movement to add to the complication. There's nothing more embarassing than having a woman in her 60's (yes 60's) doing waaaay better than me at the class.

It's not the first time a woman with at least 30 years senior was kicking my ass at a fitness class.
Boot camp hell that class was.

I try to get out walking the dogs at least but it's not really working up a sweat for me. I know I'm totally unfit so this is my attempt at getting some what fit. In work I'm currently sitting on my rear-end for up to 12 hours at a time! (and we all know it's only going to get bigger!)

I'm typing this as I'm munching on a cold slice of toast.....(do you see what's happening?)

Yes, I'm in agony, but it's good to get moving.
What do you do to try to keep fit?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig