27 October 2011

Mission: to get nice strong nails!

The history of my nails is not one that is exciting........like at all.

I find they break easily and they peel just as quickly as they break.
I've bought strengthing base coats for nails but I tend to only use them when I actually apply nail polish. I'm not one for touching up nail polish at the first sign of chipping, normally the polish just comes off. Infact I own alot of nail polishes but don't use them as much as I should.

Where I work the dress code is quite strict.  No over the top hair colour/styles. If one wishes to wear nail polish they are to wear red nail polish. Sure I only own one red polish and I've a thing for purple and teal polishes.

I rarely paint my toe nails, but that's because they aren't really ever on show. Coming in to winter also means that my feet shall remain within closed toe foot wear. Heels, boots, cons, runners etc.

But one thing I do want, is to make my nails stronger. Therefore out shall come the nail strengthener in the form of OPI's Nail Envy.

www.yoursecretsalon.com
I'm going to be honest here. I have this stuff, used it a couple of times. But not enough to say whether or not if it's good. Normally use it as a base, but I think it's time I give it a proper go.

Hopefully I'll have good strong nails like my mum!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig