24 April 2011

Dry Shampoo Review

It's not healthy to wash your hair everyday.
Thus the invention of dry shampoo.

I've used dry shampoo before when I used to dye my hair a dark browny/reddy colour and (I think) it just doesn't look right.
Now that my hair is blonde, it's handy to use in between washes. Whenever I use it my hair always looks brighter. (people think I've brightened it). So when I ran out of a tin of the stuff, I had to replace it. (I've used the super drug one which is good and the Batiste tropical one and they were grand. In boots one day though, I came across a new Batiste one designed especially for blonde hair (they also have one for reddy/browny hair).
So, me being me, and loving to try out new products, before I knew it, it was thrown in the basket with my other items and purchased!

So when I used it for the first time. I thought it looked odd in my hair. did the usual, rub it in and then brush it out so it can blend in to my hair. My hair colour is not exactly white-blonde, kinda multi tonal blonde if you will. But it is certainly not yellow.

Well guess what colour this stuff sprays?

Do you see the yellow colour? Yes THAT was all over my head : (
You can see the colour residue on the spray 
That's right, a mustardy yellowy colour.

And the worst part about the whole thing?......I didn't have time to wash it out, as I had to leave for work. I had to have yellow hair for 8 hours. Oh joy... (can you sense the sarcasm?)

I was disappointed with this product.
I even tried it a second time, just to be sure.....
Think I'll stick to the original one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig