28 February 2011

We Raided Inglot!

Went to Inglot a while back (like 2 or 3 weeks ago?) and only putting up my blog post now! (I know, terrrible)



In case you don't know what Inglot is...It is a Polish make up brand.....which i believe to be amazing!! I got a 10 square eyeshadow palette for €50 and a face palette for €25!

Here's a little info on Inglot.
Inglot is a polish company was established over 25 years ago by a young chemist.
The main aims and objectives were to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices.
He also decided that the point of difference between his product and that of his competition was to be a huge selection
of colours which can be tested and played around with in store.
All INGLOT cosmetics are produced in the EU and over 95% of them in INGLOT's own state of the art facilities.
INGLOT sells its products in over 240 stores worldwide,
such as Canada, Poland, UK, Australia, Turkey, India and Malta, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, New York and of course Ireland.
At present INGLOT has one of the most extensive colour ranges and cosmetic collections in the world.

And what did I get?

Here's a little picture:

Eye Palette








I really do love my eye shadow choices! I mist say it is terrible just trying to pick ten colours, because you want to make sure that you are picking the ones that you really really want! Oh, the dilemma of it all!

Really nice colour pay off, and I'm really looking forward to wearing my 504 on St.Patricks day! (How sad!)
Maybe I'll give it a test run this weekend ;)

Here's some swatches:

I also got a face (contouring palette) which I like aswell, although I find that as soon as you try to get product on to the brush, alot of powder seems to fluff away, which I'm not too happy about! (I don't want to waste product after all!)



Swatches:





Due to the packaging being magnetic, you can stack the palettes, which is handy and just makes it look neat.




Hmmm....maybe another trip to Inglot to look at lipsticks and concealers? Maybe an eye brow wax and powder?? I'll see if I'm being good then treat myself! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig