21 February 2011

my first blog! ever!!!

So.....im new to blogging! So when cel said she had set up a blog i was curious to see what all the fuss was about. I read her blogs and then we got talking...What about a beauty blog?? So here we are! I know i know there are a million beauty blogs knocking around right now and your asking yourself,what makes us different? Well not a lot probably! But my name is emms and im a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and make up lover! I buy a billion products everytime i set foot in Boots or Superdrug! So my thinking is...im not gonna start claiming im an expert or babble away on Youtube,but ill give you my honest opinion and wont expect anything in return. I hope our advice and ramblings are useful. And if you have anything you'd like us to take a look at let us know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig